Invalid Displayed Gallery
In a converted traditional Dutch style historic granary. Dating from the 18th Century. Completely free. Attractive, comfortable and fully furnished in traditional Geldersch style. Equiped with a fireplace made out of a millstone, tiled terracotta tiles from Holland, dining and sitting area with recreation facilities.
|Characteristics: 17-90 people, authentic living room, bar with beer tap, large round fireplace, table football, billiards, WIFI, 4 double bedrooms and sleeping gallery. Depending on the size of your group we will provide extra bedrooms.|
Important features of the property
- 4 double bedrooms and 1 dormitory
- 17 beds (more beds and rooms available, see description)
- All rooms have water basin, closet.
- Showers and toilets on the landing.
- dining and sitting area, 170 m2.
- Cozy fireplace, that can sit 17 people.
- Private spacious terrace, illuminated in the evening.
- Large private recreation area with swings, goals, trampolines.
- Private parking.
- Well equipped kitchen with industrial dishwasher.
- Bar with beer tap and sound and dancing.
- Billiards and table football plus old Dutch games.
De Herberg (The Inn) PLUS
(this space is also rented in conjuction with Voorhuis, Landhuis, Brouwershof and Achterhuis)
Your group consists of more than 17 people, or you need more room. This is not a problem! We can provide extra rooms / offer accommodation to a maximum of 90 people. Depending on the size of your party, we provide extra bedrooms. In that case you could use The Herberg as a common space for your company.